What does the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism say about the court's verdict in the case of Ho Hoai Anh and Hong Dang?

AN NGUYÊN |

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) has not received official information regarding the court verdict in the case of artists Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh in Spain.

Regarding the Spanish court's verdict on the case of two artists Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh taking place in 2022, speaking to Lao Dong on the afternoon of October 23, Mr. Nguyen Danh Hoang Viet - Chief of the Ministry Office of Culture, Sports and Tourism - said: "Currently, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has not received any official information from the authorities. We have only just grasped the information through social networks. When there is official information, the Ministry will provide it to the units."

Previously, on the morning of October 23, through her personal page, Ms. Tran Tra My - the legal supporter for two artists Hong Dang and Ho Hoai Anh in Spain, just posted a new article related to the case that took place in 2022.

"In July 2024, the Spanish Court issued a ruling not to continue the investigation, trial and decided to keep the case file due to not finding evidence to prove the crime," said Ms. Tra My.

However, apart from these shares, Ms. Tra My did not provide any specific evidence or documents related to the verdict from the court in Spain.

Speaking to Lao Dong reporter, Lawyer Tran Ba ​​Hoc (Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association) said that when the Spanish court has a verdict on the case, they will notify the authorities in Vietnam and the two artists.

Up to now, Ho Hoai Anh and Hong Dang have not made any statements about the incident.

Ho Hoai Anh and Hong Dang were involved in a scandal while traveling to Mallorca Island, Spain at the end of June 2022 and will not be able to return home until August 3, 2022.

Later, the Vietnam National Academy of Music confirmed that musician Ho Hoai Anh had quit his job for going abroad without permission. At the same time, the Hanoi Drama Theater also reported that actor Hong Dang had quit his job from the end of 2022 for the same reason. To date, the actor has not returned to the screen.

AN NGUYÊN
RELATED NEWS

The organizers of the concert "Call Me by Fire" apologize

|

The organizers of "Call Me by Fire" apologize for copyright infringement in the concert that took place on October 19.

Ho Chi Minh City fans are in the red before the second leg of the ASEAN Cup semi-final

|

Ho Chi Minh City fans flock to Nguyen Hue pedestrian street, ready to cheer for the Vietnamese team before the second leg of the ASEAN Cup semi-final against Malaysia.

Contributing ideas for Ho Chi Minh City Planning: Creating breakthroughs from housing, green cities and water security

|

Contributing opinions on social housing, green space planning... is one of the proposals contributed by experts to the draft master plan of Ho Chi Minh City.

Fire at disc braking workshop in Hanoi: 3 people died, the facility has been suspended since 2021

|

Hanoi - Functional forces have identified 3 deaths and 3 injuries in the fire at Viet Nhat Motorcycle Disc Rolling Production Co., Ltd.

Forecast of the end time of widespread heavy rain in the North

|

Forecast from the night of August 21, heavy rain in the North and North Central regions tends to gradually decrease.

Stock market liquidity drops to record low

|

The stock market quickly adjusted back as selling pressure increased but liquidity still disappeared.

The organizers of the concert "Call Me by Fire" apologize

ĐÔNG DU |

The organizers of "Call Me by Fire" apologize for copyright infringement in the concert that took place on October 19.

Nhịp showbiz: Lưu Hương Giang có chia sẻ gây chú ý hậu ly hôn Hồ Hoài Anh

Thùy Trang |

Lưu Hương Giang chia sẻ, Mai Phương vướng nghi vấn hẹn hò... là những điểm tin giải trí nổi bật ngày 15.5.