Strengthening the recruitment, Ukraine faces the risk of division

Bùi Đức |

Many people feel discontented by Ukrainian military activities to deal with manpower shortage.

Reuters reported that the Commander -in -Chief of Ukrainian armed forces Oleksandr Syrskyi condemned a series of violent attacks against the recent recruiting officers and asked the entire Kiev government to participate in efforts. Protection force of general encouragement nationwide.

Syrskyi emphasized that Ukrainian protection goals would fail if the army did not receive the respect of the people.

At the end of last month, a military officer was murdered by gun at a gas station in Poltava, in central Ukraine. After that, two suspects were arrested by police.

According to the prosecutor's investigation, the suspect's trigger motive was to help a man trying to escape from the officer's pursuit. This person is on the list of enlistment and in the supervision of the murdered officer.

Binh si Ukraina dang lam nhiem vu. Anh: Xinhua
Ukrainian soldiers are on duty. Photo: Xinhua

Kiev's military officials said that on February 1, continued an explosion inside the military office in the city of Revne, northwestern Ukraine, killing one and six others injured. Only one day later, another explosion at the military recruitment office in Pavlohrad was recorded. The incident caused a person to be injured.

Currently, Ukrainian officials have not yet commented on whether attacks are related to each other, but this series of consecutive events has made Kiev worried.

Also according to Reuters, Ukraine announced the general encouragement since the conflict with Russia escalated in February 2022, promoting tens of thousands of Ukrainian men to enlist to protect the country.

Since then, the enthusiasm has decreased and the process of calling for enlistment has caused division in society, increasing the hostility of the public towards the military officers, while thousands of men in degrees The military service has escaped abroad to avoid enlistment.

In addition, the country tightened the regulations on enlistment and lowered the age of enlistment from 27 to 25 years old last year. This makes many people feel angry.

Meanwhile, Mr. Syrskyi still stated: “Ukrainian armed forces are doing everything that can protect the State and people of Ukraine. During the comprehensive wartime, this is impossible without the general measures to encourage. ”

Bùi Đức
RELATED NEWS

Ukraine recruits foreign soldiers, Russia declares it is not reluctant

|

Ukraine paid thousands of dollars to foreign hired soldiers, Russia strongly condemned and said it would not back down.

Ukraine expressed concern if it was cut by the US for aid

|

President Volodymyr Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine's defense capabilities will be weakened in cases of no aid from the US.

Russia fears risk of Ukraine revenge if conflict is suspended

|

Russia does not accept a temporary ceasefire because it is concerned that Ukraine and the West will have time to rebuild their forces and return for "revenge".

Parents in Hanoi go to many stores but have not bought enough textbooks for their children

|

Hanoi - Many parents go through a series of large and small bookstores but still cannot buy enough sets of textbooks for their children.

New mentality of the Vietnamese team before the ASEAN Cup 2026 final

|

Vietnam national team enters the ASEAN Cup 2026 final with a new mentality when reuniting with Thailand national team.

The bravery, intelligence and stature of the Party in the August Revolution

|

The victory of the August Revolution in 1945 is a great historical event in modern Vietnamese history.

Financial picture of Habeco, VEAM: High profits, restructuring pressure still present

|

Habeco and VEAM maintain positive profits in 2025. However, the requirement to improve capital utilization efficiency is still a problem for the two businesses.

Ukraine recruits foreign soldiers, Russia declares it is not reluctant

Bùi Đức |

Ukraine paid thousands of dollars to foreign hired soldiers, Russia strongly condemned and said it would not back down.

Ukraine expressed concern if it was cut by the US for aid

Bùi Đức |

President Volodymyr Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine's defense capabilities will be weakened in cases of no aid from the US.

Russia fears risk of Ukraine revenge if conflict is suspended

Bùi Đức |

Russia does not accept a temporary ceasefire because it is concerned that Ukraine and the West will have time to rebuild their forces and return for "revenge".