Households that refuse to relocate to build the North-South Expressway will be forced

CÔNG SÁNG |

Quang Binh - Le Thuy district will forcibly reclaim land from households that refuse to relocate to hand over to the contractor for the North-South expressway project.

Regarding the case of people in Le Ninh Farm town refusing to relocate to hand over the land, Le Thuy district (Quang Binh province) issued a document of enforcement.

On October 15, the People's Committee of Le Thuy district announced that it will organize the compulsory acquisition of land in Le Ninh Farm town to hand over to the contractor for the North-South expressway project.

The district will forcibly recover the land plot of Mr. Tran Van Hung and Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh residing in residential group 3 (Le Ninh Farm town).

At the same time, force Mr. Tran Trong Hieu and Ms. Tran Thi Nhung, Mr. Hoang Dinh Ngoc and Ms. Tran Thi Hanh, Mr. Tran Van Manh and Ms. Nguyen Thi Anh Lieu - who have assets attached to land at plot number 56, map sheet number 17 of Mr. Tran Van Hung and Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh - to self-dismantle and relocate their assets.

The time for organizing the enforcement of the land recovery decision starts from 7:30 a.m. on October 16, 2024 until the enforcement work is completed.

Previously, as Lao Dong Newspaper reported, Mr. Tran Van Hung's family was in the resettlement area and wanted to be resettled in a dispersed area, close to their old residence for convenience in daily life.

His family has 3 children who built a house and live with him on a 1500m2 plot of land. The land is under his name on the land use right certificate. With the hope that his children will also be granted resettlement land, his family has not yet moved from their place of residence even though the construction site is working day and night across the street.

“My family of four, father and sons, live together on a 1,500 square meter plot of land. Now we want our sons to also be eligible for resettlement,” Mr. Hung said.

Vice Chairman of the Le Thuy District Expressway Site Clearance Council - Ngo Van Ninh said that according to the general policy of the province, resettlement will be carried out in a concentrated, synchronous, modern manner, ensuring the orientation of many projects, as well as future projects.

Therefore, the locality has transferred to implement a concentrated resettlement area to serve all households involved in resettlement in Le Ninh town.

The Vice Chairman of the Le Thuy District Land Acquisition Council added that Mr. Hung's three children also live on his land with their own property. However, the household has not yet separated the plot and the certificate only bears Mr. Tran Van Hung's name. Therefore, his three children are considered for additional residential land allocation and must pay land use fees, but the family has not agreed.

CÔNG SÁNG
RELATED NEWS

Construction of North-South Expressway faces difficulties due to floods

|

Prolonged rain and floods have caused many difficulties in the construction of the North-South Expressway in the Eastern phase of 2021-2025 through the North Central provinces of Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, and Quang Tri.

Passenger cars cram passengers during Tet, drivers give many reasons

|

Hanoi - During the peak period at the end of the holiday, functional forces discovered and handled many passenger cars carrying more people than prescribed.

Cars are congested, queuing in long lines on Dai Ninh Pass during peak traffic hours

|

Lam Dong - From noon on the 4th day of Tet, cars were congested and lined up for many kilometers on Dai Ninh Pass due to damaged road surfaces causing traffic difficulties.

Stock market awaits new boosts

|

In the context of increasingly fierce capital flow competition, the Vietnamese stock market needs to rely more on the actual profit growth of enterprises.

Running shows throughout Tet with the lion and dragon dance troupe in Can Tho

|

Can Tho - Behind each performance is the enthusiasm and the arduous training process of the members of the lion and dragon dance troupe to bring joy to Tet.

Lunar New Year tourism 2026 bustling from North to South

|

The Binh Ngo Lunar New Year 2026 holiday lasts 9 days, tourism activities tend to grow in many key localities across the country.

Roadmap to return to Ho Chi Minh City after Tet to avoid traffic jams, people can refer to

|

The number of vehicles returning to the city is forecast to increase sharply in the last days of the Tet holiday, people should refer to the routes to Ho Chi Minh City later to avoid congestion at the gateways.

Hang Be market is bustling with buyers on the 4th day of Tet, the day of burning votive paper

|

Hanoi - On the 4th day of Tet, many families burn votive paper to see off their ancestors, the atmosphere at Hang Be market becomes busier.

Construction of North-South Expressway faces difficulties due to floods

Nhóm PV |

Prolonged rain and floods have caused many difficulties in the construction of the North-South Expressway in the Eastern phase of 2021-2025 through the North Central provinces of Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, and Quang Tri.

Cưỡng chế hơn 3.000m2 mặt bằng cao tốc tại Quảng Bình

CÔNG SÁNG |

Hơn 3.000m2 mặt bằng cao tốc Bắc – Nam qua huyện Lệ Thủy (tỉnh Quảng Bình) vừa được cưỡng chế thu hồi.

Quảng Bình cưỡng chế để hoàn trả mặt bằng cho cao tốc Bắc - Nam

CÔNG SÁNG |

UBND huyện Lệ Thủy (Quảng Bình) đã ban hành 5 quyết định, 12 trường hợp đang hoàn thiện hồ sơ để cưỡng chế nhằm hoàn trả mặt bằng cho cao tốc Bắc - Nam.