Binh Duong Department of Education and Training speaks out about teacher molesting student

ĐÌNH TRỌNG |

Regarding the case of a teacher sexually abusing a student, a representative of the Binh Duong Department of Education and Training said that this was a heartbreaking incident and the department will take measures to prevent this behavior.

On October 22, Binh Duong province held a press conference on the socio-economic situation in the first 9 months of 2024.

Regarding the recent case of a teacher sexually abusing a student, a reporter from Lao Dong Newspaper asked about measures to promote and prevent sexual abuse of students at school.

A representative of the Binh Duong Department of Education and Training said that after hearing about the incident, the Department's leaders directly went down to work with the Principal and Board of Directors of V.T.T Secondary School to investigate the incident.

The person involved was identified as teacher Van Dinh Luong. This person had sexually assaulted a 6th grade student. On the evening of October 8, Di An City Police invited Van Dinh Luong to work and temporarily detained him. At this point, there is no further information because the police are investigating.

"It must be said that when such an incident occurs, it greatly affects the reputation of the industry, as well as the reputation of teachers in the province. In the coming time, the board of directors will pay attention to reminding schools; Pay attention to educating teachers' ethics" - a representative of the Department of Education and Training of Binh Duong said.

Tu thong tin to giac, cong an da tam giu thay giao xam hai hoc sinh. Anh: Duong Binh
Based on the accusation, the police detained the teacher who sexually assaulted the student. Photo: Duong Binh

A representative of Binh Duong Provincial Police also said that they are continuing to investigate the above case.

Previously, from the complaint of the student's parents, and the online controversy, Mr. Van Dinh Luong (born in 1993, residing in Tan Binh ward, Di An city, Binh Duong province) was detained by Di An city police to investigate the crime of "Obscenity with a person under 16 years old" against student D.T.T.T (name changed).

Di An City Police said that Mr. Van Dinh Luong repeatedly touched the sensitive parts of female students to satisfy his own sexual needs, but had no intention of having sex. The subject's behavior showed signs of the crime of Obscenity against people under 16 years old, as stipulated in Article 146 of the 2015 Penal Code.

Binh Duong Provincial Police said that, working with the authorities, Mr. Van Dinh Luong admitted his crime.

ĐÌNH TRỌNG
RELATED NEWS

New Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee: Taking the happiness of the people as the focus of all decisions

|

Hanoi - In his new position, Mr. Vu Dai Thang said that he will always listen to the people, taking the lives, lives and happiness of the people as the focus of all decisions.

The Golden Heart Social Support Fund supports Dak Lak workers who lost their belongings after the severe flood

|

Dak Lak - After the historic flood, the Golden Heart Social Charity Fund promptly visited, encouraged, and supported union members to overcome difficulties and stabilize their lives.

Proposal to review small hydropower plants after historic floods

|

National Assembly Deputy Trinh Xuan An proposed reviewing the small hydropower system, assessing the flood discharge process, and updating data standards from recent historical flood peaks into the planning.

Special National Monument in An Giang has 2 more artifacts recognized as national treasures

|

An Giang - The province solemnly held a ceremony to announce the Prime Minister's Decision to recognize the two more national treasures.

Mr. Nguyen Duc Trung ceases to hold the position of Hanoi People's Committee

|

Hanoi - Mr. Nguyen Duc Trung ceased to hold the position of Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee, ceased to hold the position of Chairman of the City People's Committee according to his personal wishes, for health reasons.

Mailisa beauty salon building in Ho Chi Minh City closes after announcement of temporary suspension of operations

|

HCMC - Mailisa Beauty salon on Huynh Van Banh Street (HCMC) closed after announcing a temporary suspension of operations throughout the system.

Considering fairness, objectivity, and transparency in investment in the North-South high-speed railway project

|

Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Hoa Binh chaired a meeting with leaders of ministries, branches and enterprises on the North-South high-speed railway project this morning (November 27), at the Government Headquarters.

Xâm hại nữ sinh, một thầy giáo ở Bình Dương bị khởi tố

ĐÌNH TRỌNG |

Bình Dương - Làm việc với công an, Văn Đình Lương thừa nhận hành vi xâm hại nữ sinh. Hiện cơ quan công an đã khởi tố vụ án, khởi tố bị can.

Tạm giữ thầy giáo bị tố xâm hại các nữ học sinh cấp 2

ĐÌNH TRỌNG |

Lãnh đạo Công an thành phố Dĩ An, tỉnh Bình Dương cho biết đã tạm giữ thầy giáo bị tố giác xâm hại các nữ học sinh cấp 2.

Làm rõ thông tin tố giác thầy giáo xâm hại nữ học sinh

ĐÌNH TRỌNG |

Bình Dương - Trên mạng xã hội xôn xao vụ tố nam giáo viên xâm hại các nữ học sinh cấp hai. Hiện cơ quan công an đang điều tra làm rõ các thông tin liên quan.