Morning sports news on December 31: Mourinho targets 2 Dortmund stars; Juve spells Sandro

Văn Thắng |

Real's rookie struggles to get rid of him; Barcelona plays Schalke's star Goretzka; Juve splashes Sandro... are the main news in the sports news on the morning of December 31.

Real's rookie argue to leave

According to Diario Gol, midfielder Dani Ceballos had an argument with coach Zidane because he has not played regularly this season. The young talent even met with president Florentino Perez to propose a departure from the Bernabeu. Previously, many TBN newspapers said that Ceballos had regrets choosing Real Madrid over Barcelona.

Buying Van Dijk, Pep determined to welcome a new compatriot

The Blues failed to buy Virgil Van Dijk when the Dutch centre-back agreed to leave Southampton for a record fee of £75 million for a defender. The Etihad team is preparing to spend 32 million euros to buy back the contract of Spanish center-back Inigo Martinez with Real Sociedad.

Barcelona vs Schalke's star Goretzka

According to Marca, Barcelona has begun negotiations to recruit midfielder Leon Goretzka, who will expire at Schalke at the end of this season. The reason why coach Valverde wants a German midfielder is because he has planned to sell Andre Gomes and Arda Turan in January.

Mourinho targets 2 Dortmund stars

According to Manchester evening News, coach Jose Mourinho wants to recruit a central midfielder and a winger in January. His two targets are Dortmund, Julian Weigl and Christian Pulisic.

Goalkeeper Donnarumma reaches 100 matches

With his appearance in the match against Fiorentina (1-1 draw), goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma has officially reached the milestone of 100 matches for AC Milan despite only 18 years old. In 100 matches played, this young talent has 33 clean sheets and saved a total of 313 times.

Morata counter-fire Pochettino

In front of the press, striker Alvaro Morata has refuted coach Mauricio Pochettino's opinion when the coach said that he had previously refused to join Tottenham because he was worried about competing for a position with Harry Kane. According to Morata, he could not say goodbye to Real Madrid at that time.

Conte reveals the reason for Hazard's bench

Sharing on SkySport, coach Antonio Conte affirmed that allowing Eden Hazard to sit on the bench in the match against Stoke City was because he wanted to rotate the force in the most intense period of the season.

Juve shows off the selling price of Sandro

According to SunSport, Juventus has announced its readiness to sell defender Alex Sandro in January if they receive a £53 million offer. This is one of the targets Chelsea are chasing.

Gattuso regrets disappointing in the draw with Fiorentina

Speaking at the press conference after the 1-1 draw with Fiorentina, coach Gennaro Gattuso expressed his great satisfaction with Milan's fighting spirit at the end of the match. He believes the Rossoneri should have left Artemio Franchi with all 3 points.

Pep upgrades Otamendi

Before the match against Crystal Palace, Coach Pep Guardiola affirmed that center back Nicolas Otamendi was one of the most important factors that helped Man City not lose in the Premier League this season.

Văn Thắng
TIN LIÊN QUAN

HCMC installs 20 LED screens for people to watch the parade on the morning of April 30

|

Ho Chi Minh City has installed 20 LED screens on major roads in the central area for people and tourists to directly watch the parade and parade to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the country's reunification.

Restaurant fire in Hanoi

|

Hanoi - The fire that broke out at a restaurant in Nam Tu Liem district late in the afternoon of April 3, 2025 caused panic among people.

The death anniversary of Hung Vuong's great monk in Phu Tho is a grand festival

|

Phu Tho - The Hung Temple historical relic site is being decorated with many colors from the cultural funds of 13 districts, cities and towns in the area.

Lam Dong reforms to become an attractive destination for investors

|

Lam Dong - The locality is committed to strongly reforming administrative procedures, aiming to make the province an attractive destination for investors.

Dry port project in Hoai Duc abandoned for many years

|

The ICD My Dinh dry port project in Hoai Duc, Hanoi has been approved for nearly 10 years but has not been completed. However, the project's land has shown signs of lease.