Israel launches major offensive in the Middle East's largest battlefield

Bùi Đức |

In the latest developments in the Middle East, the Israeli army has just carried out airstrikes and infantry attacks on the Gaza Strip, killing 32 people.

According to AP, the Israeli general attack took place on the night of October 2 (local time) in the city of Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 32 people.

Israel continues to carry out military operations in Gaza even though all the attention in the Middle East is focused on Lebanon - the scene of a fierce conflict with Hezbollah and Iran - which launched an unprecedented ballistic missile attack on Israel on the night of October 1 (local time).

According to statistics from the European Hospital in Khan Younis, there were 7 women and 12 children, the youngest being 22 months old, among those killed after the Israeli army attack.

The Israeli military declined to comment on the incident.

A doctor at the European Hospital said that a series of dead and many injured people were brought to the hospital at 3 a.m. (local time). Some of the injured were in critical condition, so the death toll could continue to rise.

The doctor added that the Israeli army simultaneously launched airstrikes and infantry attacks on three residential areas in Khan Younis. Earlier this year, Israel also carried out a fierce attack that left much of Khan Younis in ruins.

Local health officials say more than 41,000 people have been killed in Israeli retaliation attacks in Gaza, more than half of them women and children. Meanwhile, the Israeli military says it has killed only 17,000 militants, without providing any evidence.

Experts say the war in Gaza is one of the largest in recent history. It has flattened large areas of Gaza, forcing 2 million people, or 90% of the population, to flee their homes and seek safe shelter.

Bùi Đức
RELATED NEWS

A series of expensive cancer drugs are added to the list of health insurance drugs

|

Expensive cancer drugs, inventive drugs and 457 drugs coming to the commune level will be included in the health insurance list from 2026.

Gold ring prices increase sharply, many people still line up to buy

|

On November 29, domestic gold prices continued to increase. In Hanoi, many people are still willing to queue up to buy gold.

Lieutenant Colonel of the Artistic Group speak about AI music with millions of views

|

As AI music appears more and more, many AI singing videos attract millions of views, posing both opportunities and challenges for Vietnamese music.

"Soviet Experts" apartments cost only a few tens of millions of VND in Hoa Binh

|

Phu Tho - Old apartments in the Experts' Collective Housing Area are still sought after thanks to their favorable location at low prices.

Hanoi is immersed in air pollution, people are covered with jackfruit every time they go out

|

Hanoi - Air pollution has begun to appear, especially in the morning, causing many people to worry about affecting their health.

Patients rate hospitals, feedback data is changing the health system

|

Ho Chi Minh City is improving the quality of medical examination and treatment services with many options, the fact that patients rate hospitals shows the objectivity of the health system.

Strange tropical depression enters the East Sea with gusts of level 9, forecast path in the next 24 hours

|

The rare tropical depression entered the East Sea this morning, November 29, and is forecast to mainly affect the sea weather.

Million-dollar US plane shot down in the Middle East

Bùi Đức |

The Iran-backed Houthi forces confirmed shooting down another US drone on the afternoon of September 30 (local time).

Israel is surrounded throughout the Middle East

Bùi Đức |

In addition to fierce fighting with Hezbollah, Israel also has to confront many other non-state armed groups in the Middle East.

New front line in the Middle East

Hạ Lang |

The military conflict between Hezbollah and Israel in northern Israel and southern Lebanon has increased dramatically since the explosion of a series of radio and pager devices in Lebanon. Hezbollah accused Israel of masterminding and causing the incident, calling it Israel's declaration of war against Hezbollah. Israel has neither confirmed nor denied the accusations, but has carried out heavy airstrikes against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon bordering Israel.