On May 19, Byeon Woo Seok attended the press conference for the upcoming reality TV show on Netflix called "Jae Seok's B&B Rules!" at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Hotel in Seoul (South Korea).
The actor once again attracted attention when he continued to apologize for the controversies related to the movie "Perfect crown" starring him that has just ended.
Previously, Byeon Woo Seok had posted an apology letter when "Perfect crown" was involved in historical misinformation allegations related to royal rituals, detracting from South Korea's sovereign identity.
In the letter, the actor admitted that he had "lacked thinking about the context and historical significance contained in the work, as well as how it could be received by the audience".
Byeon Woo Seok declared self-criticism and deeply remembered that an actor needs to be responsible not only for acting but also for the message and context that the work carries.
The handsome man born in 1991 hopes the audience will support the program "Jae Seok's B&B Rules!", he shared: "I always try my best in every moment. I have also put all my effort into Jae Seok's B&B Rules! I hope the audience will welcome the program positively".
According to Korean media, Byeon Woo Seok faces great pressure due to the controversy of the movie "Perfect crown" which may affect the audience's experience with his new program.

Although the film has ended, the wave of protests has not subsided. On May 17, network diplomacy organization VANK was said to have sent a letter to the Disney+ platform requesting to edit the sound and subtitles of the film.
Korean history lecturer Choi Tae Sung also criticized the production crew: "They spend hundreds of millions of won on actors' fees but want to save a few hundred thousand won for history research. I hope they respect the field of history.
On May 19, the Wanju Cultural Foundation announced that the "Perfect crown story tour" scheduled for May 21-22 had been cancelled.
The fund said that the program was originally designed to connect Hanok architecture and local cultural resources of Wanju with tourism content, but after seriously receiving opinions from the public, they decided to reconsider the project more cautiously.

In addition, the Korea Communications and Information Commission is also considering recovering the support money allocated to the movie "Perfect crown".
This TV series was initially chosen to be introduced in the Korean content program held on April 23, in coordination with the Cannes International Film Festival 2026.
Perfect crown" is 1 of 4 projects (along with "Filing for love", "Bloody flower" and "Gokdu") introduced to international copyright buyers to support promotion abroad.
But the wave of opposition from the Korean public is spreading, causing the Korea Communications and Information Commission to consider withdrawing the "Perfect crown" from the support list.