RT reported that on April 1, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov announced that Ukraine would continue to attack Russia's energy infrastructure, despite a partial ceasefire mediated by the US.
Citing information from the report of Defense Minister Andrey Belousov presented to the Russian Security Council on the same day, Mr. Lavrov said that the ceasefire only lasted for about 2 days before Ukraine unilaterally violated the agreement.
In recent days, including the night of March 31 (local time), Kiev has continuously used unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to target a series of Moscow's energy facilities, but Mr. Lavrov did not reveal specific targets of the attacks.
Ukraine has not yet commented.

Previously, on March 18, Russian President Vladimir Putin officially agreed to US President Donald Trump's energy ceasefire proposal in a phone call, and ordered the military to immediately implement it.
The Russian Defense Ministry said it was forced to shoot down seven suicide UAVs on their way to attack Ukrainian energy facilities in order to comply with President Putin's instructions.
Under the agreement, the protected facilities include oil and gas processing and storage plants, pumping stations and pipelines, power generation and distribution plants, nuclear power plants and hydroelectric dams.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has publicly supported the deal since it was announced and reaffirmed his commitment to compliance last week. The Ukrainian leader even called it a "diplomatic victory" for the country, but did not mention any official orders for the army.
Mr Zelensky said that although there are still many questions and details to clarify, with this agreement, the two sides will not use corresponding weapons to attack each other's energy facilities.
Since the ceasefire took effect on March 18, Moscow has repeatedly accused Kiev of violating the agreement. Russia has also warned that if one of the two sides breaks the agreement, the terms previously pledged will no longer have binding value.