Regarding the labor accident that left 3 people dead and injured in Bong Son ward (Gia Lai), at noon on May 20, Mr. Truong Nam Phong - Chairman of the People's Committee of this ward - said that among the 2 injured victims, 1 person has been discharged from the hospital, and the other is continuing to be monitored at the hospital.
Previously, at about 6:30 am on the same day, Bong Son Ward Police received a report about a serious labor accident that occurred at the housing construction site of Mr. Pham Cong Th. (No. 4 Bien Cuong Street, Quarter 4, Bong Son Ward).

According to initial information, at about 5:15 am on the same day, Mr. Le Thanh N. (born 1992, residing in Hoai Nhon town) was operating a concrete pump truck with license plate 77A-38221 constructing at Mr. Th.'s house project.
During the concrete pumping process, the metal pumping rod suddenly cracked, broke, and hit a group of workers under construction.
The accident killed Mr. Le Van Tr. (born 1980, residing in Bong Son ward). The victim's body has been handed over to the family for funeral arrangements.
2 injured workers were taken to Bong Son Regional General Hospital for emergency treatment. By noon of the same day, 1 person had been discharged from the hospital, the other person was X-rayed and monitored, no serious injuries were recorded.
Mr. Truong Nam Phong said that he will direct functional agencies to inspect construction permits, and at the same time review the parking of concrete pumping vehicles in the construction area of people's houses where accidents occur, to handle according to regulations.
Currently, the police agency is still examining the scene and investigating the cause of the accident.