Israel declares it has killed a Hamas commander

Anh Vũ |

The Israeli military has announced that it has killed Hassan Farhat, a commander of the Hamas armed group in Lebanon.

On April 4, the Israeli military announced that it had killed Hassan Farhat, a commander of the armed group Hamas, in an attack in the Sidon region of southern Lebanon, Reuters reported.

According to the Lebanese Ministry of Health, the airstrike killed three people. Lebanese Prime Minister Nawaf Salam's office condemned the move, calling it a violation of a state-sponsored ceasefire to end the conflict between Israel and Hezbollah last year.

In recent times, ceasefire has become increasingly fragile as Israel has carried out two airstrikes in the area south of Beirut controlled by Hezbollah. At the same time, there have been two rocket launches from Lebanon targeting Israel.

However, Hezbollah denied any involvement in these rocket attacks.

Hundreds of thousands of people in Gaza were forced to flee their homes on 3 January as the Israeli army advanced deep into the city of Rafah.

The Rafah occupation marked a new phase of escalation in the conflict, which had lasted for months. Israel has abandoned the ceasefire that came into effect in January and continues its military campaign. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the military is controlling an area known as the " Morag Corridor", an old settlement between Rafah and Khan Younis.

Anh Vũ
TIN LIÊN QUAN

Israel advances into Gaza, hundreds of thousands of people flee

|

Hundreds of thousands of people in Gaza were forced to flee their homes on January 3 as the Israeli army advanced deep into the city of Rafah.

Hezbollah will not normalize relations with Israel

|

The General Secretary of Hezbollah has said he will not accept any form of normalization of relations with Israel.

Israel airstrikes Gaza, Hamas leader killed

|

The Israeli airstrike on a hospital in Gaza has killed five people, including Ismail Barhoum, Hamas' political leader.

Consider opening a tourist route to Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay

|

Quang Ninh - In 2025, Quang Ninh province will soon open a tourism route from Lan Ha Bay, Hai Phong to Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh.

Mr. Pham Quang Linh is a member of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front

|

The Standing Committee of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front issued a Decision on the dismissal of Mr. Pham Quang Linh from the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front.

Fine and collect nearly VND1,400 billion in taxes from e-commerce transactions

|

After reviewing more than 40 billion transactions from e-commerce platforms, the tax authority handled 33,003 violations, collected and fined nearly VND1,400 billion.

Vietnam prepares carefully to negotiate with the US on counterpart tariffs

|

Vietnam is organizing a negotiation delegation to the US next week, preparing the contents to discuss the 46% tax.

Removing bottlenecks, the 329 billion VND bypass in Tuyen Quang is about to reach the finish line

|

After the problems with the site were resolved, the bypass route worth more than 329 billion VND in Tuyen Quang is accelerating to the finish line.

Israel advances into Gaza, hundreds of thousands of people flee

Anh Vũ |

Hundreds of thousands of people in Gaza were forced to flee their homes on January 3 as the Israeli army advanced deep into the city of Rafah.

Hezbollah will not normalize relations with Israel

Anh Vũ |

The General Secretary of Hezbollah has said he will not accept any form of normalization of relations with Israel.

Israel airstrikes Gaza, Hamas leader killed

Anh Vũ |

The Israeli airstrike on a hospital in Gaza has killed five people, including Ismail Barhoum, Hamas' political leader.