NewJeans fans use Jungkook's words to fight against HYBE

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

NewJeans fans around the world held a protest with wreaths and trucks in front of HYBE headquarters.

Korean media reported that on the morning of September 23, in front of the HYBE Group headquarters, a series of LED trucks and white wreaths sent by the fan community of the girl group NewJeans (Bunnies) appeared.

The messages mentioned are: "The artist is not guilty", "Bang Shi Hyuk come out, don't hide anymore", "Bunnies always supports NewJeans. Please return CEO Min Hee Jin", "Please accept NewJeans' request"...

"Artists are not guilty" is the content that Jungkook (BTS) previously posted on Instagram, along with the message "Don't take advantage of them", which is considered to be support for the 5 members of NewJeans.

The NewJeans fan community said they will hold a protest from September 23-25 ​​in front of HYBE headquarters and several other locations in Seoul.

Bunnies noted that their concerns did not just arise after NewJeans' September 11 livestream, but had been going on since April, when the conflict between Min Hee Jin and HYBE began.

Fan NewJeans bieu tinh truoc tru so HYBE. Anh: Naver
NewJeans fans protest in front of HYBE headquarters. Photo: Naver

In the statement, Bunnies expressed deep regret for the silence and continued disregard by HYBE and the current ADOR management towards NewJeans members and Bunnies' requests.

NewJeans fans demand that HYBE completely restore ADOR to its original state, including reinstating former CEO Min Hee Jin before September 25 (this is also NewJeans' wish in the livestream).

Bunnies demands that NewJeans have an environment where the rights and safety of its artists are prioritized. HYBE and the current ADOR management need to respect the artistic achievements of NewJeans and those who collaborate with them.

Bunnies also called on HYBE to listen to the voices of fans and stop manipulating the media.

On the same morning, a HYBE official told Ten Asia: "We plan to send a response to NewJeans' request to HYBE to each member on September 25. Details of the response will not be made public."

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG
RELATED NEWS

OpenAI's new statement before lawsuit over the death of 16-year-old boy

|

OpenAI insists ChatGPT was not the cause of Adam Raine's death.

Mailisa Beauty salon's move after the decision to revoke 162 products

|

The Ministry of Health decided to revoke 162 Mailisa cosmetic products. Immediately after that, Mailisa cosmetic Institute took action related to the products.

Khanh Hoa supports 300,000 VND for each student in flooded areas to buy uniforms

|

Khanh Hoa - The Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee agreed on the policy of supporting 300,000 VND/student affected by floods to buy uniforms.

Assessing the worst scenario of storm No. 15 Koto, forecasting affected provinces

|

The most likely scenario at present is that storm No. 15 will change direction to the north when it reaches the northwest sea of Truong Sa province, weakening into a low pressure area.

Fire-red field kitchen cars in the flooded area, cooking more than 1,500 meals to support people

|

Dak Lak - The self-propelled kitchen truck of Brigade 655 caught fire in the wind and rain, cooking more than 1,500 meals for people in the flooded areas.

Bai Lu causes controversy at 30th birthday event

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Bai Lu's singing ability became a subject of controversy.

Lee Jong Suk attended IU's performance amid breakup rumors

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Lee Jong Suk dispelled rumors of breaking up with IU when he was spotted supporting his girlfriend's concert in Korea.

NewJeans và HYBE được và mất gì sau vụ livestream?

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Vụ việc nhóm NewJeans livestream tố cáo tập đoàn HYBE, và việc Jungkook ủng hộ NewJeans càng khiến tình hình trở nên căng thẳng.