Disney+ has no plans to release Kim Soo Hyun's film

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Disney+ has announced that they currently have no plans to release the film Knock-Off amid the controversy of the main actor Kim Soo Hyun.

On April 1, Xports News reported that while Kim Soo Hyun personally expressed his views on the love scandal with the late actor Kim Sae Ron, the Disney+ platform responded to the audience that they currently "not planning to release" the drama "Knock-Off".

On March 31, Kim Soo Hyun held a press conference to directly express his views on the accusation of dating Kim Sae Ron.

That same evening, many posts on Korean online communities revealed that audiences had received a response from Disney+ headquarters regarding the release schedule of the movie "Knock-Off" starring Kim Soo Hyun.

According to the article, when asked if there was a release of "Knock-Off", the audience received a response: "Knock-Off is not on the current release schedule of Disney+".

This person noted the change in Disney+'s attitude after Kim Soo Hyun's press conference. The email was sent a long time ago and Disney+ did not respond. But the platform responded on the same day Kim Soo Hyun held a press conference.

Many opinions said that Disney+ may not be satisfied with Kim Soo Hyun's press conference, so they have stated that they have no plans to release the film, which means that "Knock-Off" is postponed indefinitely.

However, there are also viewers who believe that Disney+ seems to be closely exploring the situation because if the film is really canceled, they will suffer great losses.

When Kim Soo Hyun's scandal first broke out, Disney+ told Korean media on March 12 that Kim Soo Hyun was still filming part 2 of "Knock-Off" as planned. But 9 days later, on March 21, they changed their stance and said, "After careful consideration, we decided to postpone the knock-Off release plan."

Kim Soo Hyun co the phai boi thuong hang tram ti won neu phim
Kim Soo Hyun may have to pay hundreds of billions of won if the movie Knock-Off is canceled. Disney+ producer

It is reported that "Knock-Off" is expected to release 2 parts in May and the second half of 2025, respectively. The work is highly anticipated, as it is a blockbuster with a production budget of up to 60 billion won and the presence of Korea's top star Kim Soo Hyun as the male lead.

However, because the suspicion that Kim Soo Hyun was dating the late actor Kim Sae Ron when she was a minor is getting worse, the film's release schedule has become blurred.

Experts predict that if Disney+ filed a lawsuit against Kim Soo Hyun, the actor could be subject to damages ranging from tens to hundreds of billions of won.

At the press conference on March 31, Kim Soo Hyun cried for 35 minutes to express his dissatisfaction. He explained why he denied the dating rumors when Kim Sae Ron posted a photo together last year. He said: "The choice between being Kim Soo Hyun and being Kim Soo Hyun is different, I always make the choice as Kim Soo Hyun star."

Kim Soo Hyun denied dating Kim Sae Ron when she was a minor. The actor affirmed that they only dated for about a year when the late actor was an adult.

Kim Soo Hyun also officially filed a lawsuit against the family of Kim Sae Ron, who claimed to be her aunt, and the operator of YouTube channel Garosero, for defamation, demanding compensation for 12 billion won.

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG
TIN LIÊN QUAN

Actress Compares Kim Soo Hyun to Hyun Bin

|

Actress Han Ji Eun admitted to suffering a lot of emotional damage when acting in a hot scene with Kim Soo Hyun in Real, in contrast to the film she acted in with Hyun Bin.

Kim Soo Hyun's management company is in financial crisis

|

Kim Soo Hyun's management company is said to be facing its worst financial crisis since its establishment, with run-down funds.

Kim Soo Hyun sues Kim Sae Ron's family, demanding 12 billion won

|

Kim Soo Hyun officially sued Kim Sae Ron's family for defamation, denying dating the late actor when she was a minor.

Vietnamese tourists are required to declare online when traveling to Thailand

|

From May 1, all international tourists traveling to Thailand must fill in their digital entry cards before entering the country. This is something Vietnamese tourists need to pay attention to.

The Ministry of Construction has many violations when adjusting the planning of the capital area

|

The Government Inspectorate has just pointed out many violations in adjusting the Construction Planning of the Capital Region.

The Inspection Committee proposes to discipline the former Vice Chairman of the Dong Nai Provincial People's Committee

|

The Provincial Party Committee's Inspection Committee proposed to discipline former Vice Chairman of Dong Nai Provincial People's Committee Vo Van Chanh for related land violations.

Ho Chi Minh City sidewalks "transformed", people are excited about clean and beautiful walking paths

|

HCMC - After the renovation process, many sidewalks in the city center have taken on a new look, people are excited because they have a clean and beautiful walking space.

Hanoi Police lost the first leg of the Southeast Asian Cup C1 semi-final

|

Hanoi Police lost 0-1 to PSM Makassar in the first leg of the 2024-2025 Southeast Asian Cup C1 semi-final on the evening of April 2.

Actress Compares Kim Soo Hyun to Hyun Bin

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Actress Han Ji Eun admitted to suffering a lot of emotional damage when acting in a hot scene with Kim Soo Hyun in Real, in contrast to the film she acted in with Hyun Bin.

Kim Soo Hyun's management company is in financial crisis

Dương Hương |

Kim Soo Hyun's management company is said to be facing its worst financial crisis since its establishment, with run-down funds.

Kim Soo Hyun sues Kim Sae Ron's family, demanding 12 billion won

DƯƠNG HƯƠNG |

Kim Soo Hyun officially sued Kim Sae Ron's family for defamation, denying dating the late actor when she was a minor.