All 84 workers in Nghe An who were poisoned have been discharged from hospital

QUANG ĐẠI |

Nghe An – After being treated, 84 workers who were hospitalized due to food poisoning have stabilized and the doctor ordered them to be discharged.

On December 14, speaking with Lao Dong reporter, Specialist II Doctor Pham Ngoc Quy - Head of the Department of Food Safety and Hygiene of Nghe An province said that all 84 workers in the province suspected of food poisoning on December 5 have been discharged from the hospital.

“After being treated and cared for, all workers recovered their health, were discharged from the hospital and returned to normal life and work,” said Mr. Pham Ngoc Quy.

Regarding the test results of food samples and related specimens, the authorities are currently waiting for the results to be sent back from Hanoi.

"After the test results are available, we will review and handle the matter according to regulations," said the Head of the Food Safety and Hygiene Department of Nghe An province.

Previously, on November 5, suspected food poisoning occurred at Premium Fashion Vietnam Co., Ltd. (WHA IndustrialZone 1, Nghi Loc district, Nghe An) and JTEC Nghe An Co., Ltd. (VSIP Nghe An industrial park, Hung Nguyen district, Nghe An).

After lunch on November 5, 84 workers from the two companies had to be hospitalized for treatment with symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, rash...

Both of these companies receive lunch supplies from B.A.C Trading Joint Stock Company (No. 340, Dang Thai Mai Street, Hung Dong Ward, Vinh City, Nghe An).

According to records, the first case of food poisoning appeared at around 1:00 p.m. the same day, the total number of people who ate lunch suspected of food poisoning was 1,215.

Authorities have collected food samples and inspected the food supplier, B.A.C Trading Joint Stock Company.

Upon inspection, the owner of the facility was unable to present a Certificate of Food Safety and Hygiene Training, health certificates of 5/11 employees directly involved in food processing, contracts for providing meals to units, and contracts for providing food and food ingredients.

The three-step food inspection book and food sample logbook were presented but not recorded properly.

Regarding the actual conditions at the facility, at the time of investigation, it was noted that the facility had some shortcomings such as inadequate hygiene in the areas; Unreasonable arrangement of the areas; Harmful insects and animals in the preliminary processing and processing areas; Improper implementation of the three-step food inspection regime and storage of food samples.

With the above problems, the authorities have decided to temporarily suspend the operations of the catering provider, B.A.C Trading Joint Stock Company.

QUANG ĐẠI
RELATED NEWS

Investigation into suspected food poisoning in Nghe An

|

Nghe An - The Food Safety Department has requested to clearly identify the cause of the suspected food poisoning that has hospitalized many people.

84 workers poisoned: Meal provider suspended

|

Nghe An - Authorities decided to temporarily suspend the food supplier that led to 84 workers being hospitalized with food poisoning.

Risk of food poisoning from street food

|

The mass poisoning incident due to eating banh mi in Ba Ria - Vung Tau, which caused 379 people to be hospitalized and one person to die, once again sounded the alarm about the risk of food poisoning from street food.

Fans flock to "hunt" for BIGBANG tickets, all classes are sold out after 2 hours of opening for sale

|

Fans flock to buy tickets for BIGBANG concert on the first day of sale August 13, many ticket classes were quickly announced sold out in just a few minutes.

Chairman of Lam Dong province requests inspection of 400 billion VND square with subsidence

|

Lam Dong - Gia Nghia Central Square shows local subsidence and cracks, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee requests inspection, remediation and provision of press information.

Quang Tri celebrates the 100th birthday of President Fidel Castro

|

Quang Tri - The 100th anniversary of President Fidel Castro Ruz's birth is an opportunity to reminisce about the special and loyal friendship between Vietnam and Cuba.

Polish President warns the Baltic Sea is not NATO's "home pond

|

Polish President Karol Nawrocki said that recognizing that the Baltic Sea has become NATO's internal waters is not accurate.

Investigation into suspected food poisoning in Nghe An

Hải Đăng |

Nghe An - The Food Safety Department has requested to clearly identify the cause of the suspected food poisoning that has hospitalized many people.

84 workers poisoned: Meal provider suspended

QUANG ĐẠI |

Nghe An - Authorities decided to temporarily suspend the food supplier that led to 84 workers being hospitalized with food poisoning.

Risk of food poisoning from street food

Lệ Hà |

The mass poisoning incident due to eating banh mi in Ba Ria - Vung Tau, which caused 379 people to be hospitalized and one person to die, once again sounded the alarm about the risk of food poisoning from street food.