Quang Nam students fight, parents go into classroom to retaliate

Hoàng Bin |

A parent in Tam Ky City, Quang Nam Province entered a classroom to beat an 8th grade student.

On September 25, Mr. Le Cong Thong - Principal of Nguyen Du Secondary School, Tam Ky City said that this morning, the school worked with the parents and 3 8th grade students, related to the incident of a parent entering the classroom to beat a student, on the afternoon of September 24.

Truong THCS Nguyen Du, TP Tam Ky, Quang Nam - noi xay ra vu phu huynh vao lop danh hoc sinh. Anh Trung Thuong
Nguyen Du Secondary School, Tam Ky City, Quang Nam - where a parent entered the classroom and beat a student. Photo: Trung Thuong

Previously, 2 students from grade 8/9 and 1 student from grade 8/11 of Nguyen Du Secondary School got into a fight during recess. After that, the student from grade 8/11 borrowed the phone of the school security guard to call his parents.

The male parent went to the school to take his child to the hospital, then returned to school, went into class 8/9 and beat the other student in front of the students in the class. After that, the security guard and teacher came in to stop him, and the male parent left.

"Maybe the parents were a bit angry, but I tried to stop it, because protecting students is the school's responsibility," said Mr. Thong.

Vu viec phu huynh vao truong danh hoc sinh khien nhieu phu huynh va hoc sinh bat binh, lo lang. Anh Trung Truong
The incident of a parent entering a school and beating a student has caused many parents and other students to worry about school violence. Photo: Trung Truong

According to Mr. Thong, yesterday afternoon the school had a sports activity in the school yard so many parents came to cheer for their children, so the male parent entered and the security guard couldn't stop him in time.

The school has asked the homeroom teacher to call these 3 students to write a report. The school's stance is to immediately stop this incident and not let it happen again.

“Students fighting is a violation of school regulations and the school will take appropriate action. However, we must stop this (parents entering school to beat students - PV) immediately to ensure student safety,” said Mr. Thong.

Hoàng Bin
RELATED NEWS

The Executive Committee of the Trade Union of Lao Dong Newspaper for the 2025-2030 term consists of 9 members

|

On November 28, the Trade Union Congress of Lao Dong Newspaper for the 2025-2030 term took place at the headquarters of Lao Dong Newspaper.

A series of illegal pickleball courts are required to be urgently dismantled in Ho Chi Minh City

|

HCMC - A series of pickleball courts and football courts illegally built on more than 16,500 m2 of agricultural land in HCMC are being handled, requiring urgent demolition.

Securities increase thanks to Vingroup shares

|

The Vingroup group of stocks continued its impressive increase streak, helping the stock approach the threshold of 1,700 points.

New Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee: Taking the happiness of the people as the focus of all decisions

|

Hanoi - In his new position, Mr. Vu Dai Thang said that he will always listen to the people, taking the lives, lives and happiness of the people as the focus of all decisions.

The Golden Heart Social Support Fund supports Dak Lak workers who lost their belongings after the severe flood

|

Dak Lak - After the historic flood, the Golden Heart Social Charity Fund promptly visited, encouraged, and supported union members to overcome difficulties and stabilize their lives.

Proposal to review small hydropower plants after historic floods

|

National Assembly Deputy Trinh Xuan An proposed reviewing the small hydropower system, assessing the flood discharge process, and updating data standards from recent historical flood peaks into the planning.

Mr. Nguyen Duc Trung ceases to hold the position of Hanoi People's Committee

|

Hanoi - Mr. Nguyen Duc Trung ceased to hold the position of Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee, ceased to hold the position of Chairman of the City People's Committee according to his personal wishes, for health reasons.

Quang Nam urgently evacuated hundreds of people due to landslides

Hoàng Bin |

At the beginning of the rainy season, new landslides have appeared in the mountainous areas of Quang Nam, threatening residential areas and many traffic routes. Hundreds of people have been evacuated and have had to find new places to live.

Another village of nearly 100 people in Quang Nam is threatened by landslides

Hoàng Bin |

Nam Tra My District, Quang Nam continues to urgently evacuate 26 households, 95 people, due to landslides that flooded into residential areas.

Chủ tịch Cà Mau chỉ đạo nóng sau vụ clip học sinh đánh nhau

NHẬT HỒ |

Một clip lan truyền trên mạng xã hội học sinh đánh nhau trước cổng trường. Nhận được thông tin, Chủ tịch UBND tỉnh Cà Mau chỉ đạo chấn chỉnh bạo lực học đường.