Regarding the case of a car driver blocking in front - locking in the back in an alley in Tran Phu ward, Ha Tinh province, causing other vehicles to be stuck for many hours, many opinions suggested that functional agencies clarify the identity of this person.
After the clip spread, images of the man mentioned above at a press agency appeared on social networks. From there, there is information that this person is a journalist, reporter.

However, in an exchange with Lao Dong Newspaper reporters on the afternoon of February 19, an official working in Tran Phu ward said that the man in the case is named N.V.L (born in 1985, residing in Tran Phu ward), currently working at a business specializing in supplying furniture and electrical and plumbing equipment.
Previously, this person was a small contractor, currently working in a business supplying interior equipment, electricity and water" - the information officer said.
As Lao Dong Newspaper reported, at about 10:20 am on February 18 (the 2nd day of Tet), a man driving a car with license plate 38A-612. 07 parked blocking the entire walkway at alley 71 Quang Linh street, Tran Phu ward. When other vehicles could not circulate, this person did not move the car but also drove another car with license plate 38A-258. 63 blocking the back.
In the clip spreading on social networks, the man also made a challenging statement when saying "fine 100 million is also okay".
The case is being verified and handled by Tran Phu Ward Police according to the provisions of law.